- Computer Centre is a central facility supporting the computing needs of students and staff of various disciplines in the institute. It maintains the campus LAN services with dedicated Data Base server and internet server.
- Our college has dedicated Internet Leased lines (1:1) of 32 Mbps from BSNL.
- All terminals throughout the campus are connected with LAN cable.
- Students are free to access internet in the leisure hours and with permission on working hours. This helps the students to Prepare papers on the latest technologies to be presented in various symposiums and seminars.
- The access speed enables the Students and Staff to download and upload files at a fast rate.
- Online Placement activities and exams for all the students are conducted.
- All the departments’ faculty and administrative officers are connected to the LAN.