INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To create a good quality culture.
- To channelize the efforts and measures of the institution towards academic excellence.
- To become a potential vehicle for ushering in quality by working out intervention strategies to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities.
- Ensures timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities.
- Acting as a nodal agency for adoption and dissemination of good practices.
- Development and maintenance of Institutional database.